We are currently recruiting for a resourcer/compliance officer to join our successful aviation team at Job and Talent formerly Extra personnel Derby branch.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team on a rapidly expanding desk.
Job Role specifics:
Working 8am-5pm MON-FRI
- Advertising jobs on job sites and social media.
- You will help to build, maintain and grow the existing database of suitable candidates.
- You will maintain regular contact with current temporary employees.
- You may be the first point of contact to our existing customers and candidates, therefore a professional and friendly attitude is a must!
- Conducting initial telephone interviews with candidates and arranging interviews with the clients.
- Occasional flexibility is required.
- Aviation vetting
- Self motivated and ability to plan workload
- Full Drivers Licence
- Proactive search techniques
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Determination and perseverance
- Drive to exceed KPI's
- A passion for learning and progressing
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
Some Knowledge of Aviation vetting and CAA vetting policy would be advantagous but full training would be given to the right candidate.
Extra Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.