Recruitment Administrator Required
We are currently recruiting for an administration assistant working within our derby branch
Role: Recruitment Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 Hour Week) earliest start 8am - latest finish 6pm (some flexibility required)
Location: Derby City Centre
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Role of a Recruitment Administrator:
- Assisting with the preparation of reports as required, to tight deadlines.
- Handling sensitive data in a discreet, professional manner.
- Checking and vetting references for candidates.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will need to have:
- Some basic knowledge of GDPR Legislation.
- A Full driving Licence.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Accurate data inputting skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Be computer literate
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Some knowledge of Aviation Vetting protocol would be an advantage but full training will be given to the right candidate
Benefits of working with us as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Ongoing training
- Great opportunities for progression
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the role please click apply.
Extra Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.