The Aviation Industry
If you are thinking about working in the Aviation industry there are a couple of things that we feel you should take into consideration when applying for the roles we have available.
When working with or around aircraft you will need to have background checks completed, usually before you start work. These background checks typically consist of the following:
- Criminal Record Checks
- Referencing Checks
- Additional Training
Our consultants are all trained to get these checks and training completed as quickly as possible, however in order for us to do this we will need to get all of the required information from you at interview stage. There are lots of tips we can give you, but it is best to get your CV up to date before applying as this is a great help to us.
What To Bring With You
When you visit our branches to register, you will need to bring a few essential documents (without them you will be unable to complete your registration with us)
- A form of ID – must either be your full birth certificate or a current valid passport
- Proof of NI number – this could be a tax document, any letter from HMRC or Job Centre or your National Insurance Card
- Any Visa or Work Permit documents – where relevant
- Your bank details
- Reference contact details – we will need details of 2 people who can provide us with a reference for you
- Proof of relevant qualifications – if applicable
- Driving Licence – If you’re after driving work